Technology is rapidly transforming the face of education and is already sweeping through classrooms as educators and developers create more and more products designed to enhance education. With an influx of new learning models available, traditional educational methods are bound to evolve.
Expanding the use of technology in classrooms of all levels has become very crucial supporting the overall development of students to create an interactive environment offering educators and student’s excellent opportunities that extend beyond traditional classroom methods without any risk of leaving them behind.
Themed “Technology shaping the education of tomorrow”, the Future Education Technology Summit gathers educational institutions, educational services, government agencies and technology providers from around the middle east to network, share ideas, grow professionally, and discover solutions to today’s challenges.
The event will provide a platform to learn about the latest, most innovative uses of education technology to drive positive results for students and provide a platform for dynamic and creative education professionals around the region for an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices and pressing issues.
Future Education Technology Summit will be held on February 20, 2019, at Muscat Oman and is organized by ZMZ Exhibition Organizing & Events LLC. The summit aims to connect teachers, principals, educators, policy makers, publishers and tech leaders who are taking Omani education to the next level.
- Discover the latest innovations and trends to prepare for the future of education.
- Experience live demonstrations of latest educational technologies.
- Opportunity to Engage in thought leadership and explore new ideas, innovations and technology that can help you increase your students productivity.
- Network and meet the people who lead the industry.
- Unlock the potential of education technology to better prepare your students for the future.